Recipe: Scrummy My Vision of a Hotdog and Its Taste

Proficient in cooking is everyone's dream, especially a woman. But often we also are stressed approximately what menu to cook. Looking for the perfect My Vision of a Hotdog and Its Taste recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Vision of a Hotdog and Its Taste recipe here. Also discover a wide selection of recipes here.

My Vision of a Hotdog and Its Taste

Before we begin cooking this My Vision of a Hotdog and Its Taste recipe, examine right here article approximately hints for natural living Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.

Most of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be super nutritious and good for you. A number of foods honestly do raise your mood when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.

Eggs, you might be astonished to discover, are great at battling depression. Just make sure that you do not throw out the egg yolk. Whenever you want to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most vital part of the egg. Eggs, the yolk in particular, are rich in B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be fantastic for boosting your mood. This is because they help improve the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that dictate your mood. Eat an egg and be happy!

As you can see, you don't need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try some of these suggestions instead.

After studying the thing above, I hope you'll take advantage of the tips for healthy living. Now let's go back to my vision of a hotdog and its taste recipe. To make my vision of a hotdog and its taste you only need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.

The ingredients needed to cook My Vision of a Hotdog and Its Taste:

  1. Use of hotdogs (for my neighbors too).
  2. Provide of hotdog buns.
  3. Prepare of mayonnaise.
  4. You need of Dijon mustard.
  5. Use of honey.
  6. Use of vinegar.
  7. You need of green onion chopped.
  8. Get of medium shredded and pickled carrot (recipe at Tuna Salad Sandwich à la Vietnamese).
  9. Provide of of a sweet pineapple.
  10. Take of unsalted and roasted cashews.

Steps to make My Vision of a Hotdog and Its Taste:

  1. I tasted the hotdogs yesterday when I made the Omerice. It was little too salty. So, I used a toothpick to make holes in the hotdogs and boiled for 4 minutes. Drained for 1 hour..
  2. After an hour, I made cuts on two sides of the hotdogs. One side cuts are opposite of the other..
  3. Chop pineapples. If it is not sweet, sprinkle some sugar and set aside for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, squeeze the extra liquid. Put in a bowl, add mayonnaise. Mix well..
  4. In a bowl, put mustard, honey and vinegar. Mix well. Crush the cashews using knife or mortar and pestle. Below is a picture of the ingredients I put in my hotdogs..
  5. Grill the hotdog buns. I used a skillet with ridges for the buns..
  6. On a pan on medium heat, heat up the hotdogs..
  7. On a hotdog bun, spread some pineapple mayonnaise, add hotdog, some pickled carrots, drizzle the mustard, sprinkle some crushed cashews and some green onion. Done..

I Has a Hotdog will give you warm fuzzies, which surely is its main objective, as well as making you laugh "I Has a Hotdog" is such a cute book!! It's perfect for fans of the website ihasahotdog.com. Five minutes into this little taste of LOLdogs and I was laughing myself sick. The goofy text ('I no has. Like the first aspect of the hot dog, Learning, each article will cause you to know more yet understand less.

Don't neglect to share with your friends and relations so that this My Vision of a Hotdog and Its Taste recipe could be cooked via many people.

Next Recipes Previous Recipes
NO COMMENTS YET :
Add Comment
Comment url