Easiest Way to Cook Yum-Yum My breakfast casserole

Proficient in cooking is everyone's dream, particularly a woman. Yet often we are also harassed approximately what menu to cook. If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best My breakfast casserole recipe here. Also discover a wide variety of recipes here.

My breakfast casserole

Before we start cooking this My breakfast casserole recipe, examine here article about hints for natural living Your Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Eat.

Many individuals do not realize that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the different foods that you will acquire at all of those fast food places. These sorts of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. In the following paragraphs we are going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain in good health.

Furthermore when it comes to having a dessert after your meals you should think of having various citrus fruits. Citrus fruits additionally supply you with vitamin C, along with other vitamins and minerals that can help keep you healthy. One desert that I have always loved is orange pieces mixed together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a mild honey dressing.

By following some of the suggestions above you will find that you can be living a healthier life. Something that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.

After studying the object above, I am hoping you will take advantage of the tips for natural living. Now let's go back to my breakfast casserole recipe. You can cook my breakfast casserole using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.

The ingredients needed to cook My breakfast casserole:

  1. Provide 6 of eggs scrambled.
  2. You need 1 of splash of milk.
  3. Prepare 2 of splashes of soy sauce.
  4. Provide 1 of tator tots.
  5. Use 4 clove of garlic minced.
  6. Use 1 small of onion, chopped.
  7. Get 1 of any shredded cheese I used colby and jack.
  8. Use 1 lb of turkey bacon.
  9. You need 1 of McCormick bacon and chives spice.
  10. Prepare 1 of olive oil cooking spray.

Steps to make My breakfast casserole:

  1. Set oven at 350'.
  2. In s 9/12 casserole dish spray with cooking spray .put in tots to cover bottom, spread the garlic then a layer of cheese. Layer on Bacon.
  3. Add milk and soy sauce to scrambled eggs .shake on Bacon and. Chives spice ,spread onions then pour on the eggs .layer more Bacon then top with cheese.
  4. Cover with foil and foke holes in foil for steam to escape and bake for 1hr ..
  5. Carefully take foil off and eat.

Easy Breakfast Casserole has hash browns, ham, cheese, and eggs. This hash brown breakfast Seriously, it took me longer to preheat my oven than it did for me to prepare this egg casserole..breakfast casserole recipe (this overnight breakfast casserole that we make a few times a year). I adapted this recipe from my sister Jessica over at Pretty Providence. I added a couple extra eggs. Breakfast casserole with savory pieces of ham, potatoes, bell peppers, and onions -all baked into a My passion is creating recipes and sharing the science behind cooking to help you gain confidence in.

Don't forget to share with your friends and relations so that this My breakfast casserole recipe could be cooked by using many people.

Next Recipes Previous Recipes
NO COMMENTS YET :
Add Comment
Comment url